Overnight in the US, crude oil sellers started paying buyers to take the ‘black gold’ off their hands. It’s the first time in history an oil futures contract has traded at a negative price.
About The Author
- NSW counts cost of staff shortage, record postal votes. NSW's election result won't be finalised for at least anotâ€twitter.com/i/web/status/1â€¦6g
- @lesstenny Riders on the storm, there's a killer on the road...
- @MayneReport Makes sense, clickbait and infotainment pieces doesn't take much to edit, does it?
- Forrest says China can eliminate emissions by 2030s. Iron ore baron Andrew ForrestÂ has urged China to help the worâtwitter.com/i/web/status/1â€¦mLr
- @EVERALDATLARGE Agree with increasing (and simplifying) super contributions, as well as capping it, but our basic pâ€twitter.com/i/web/status/1â€¦aG
- Peak union wants wage boost for lowest-paid workers. The peak union body has called for a seven per cent pay boostâ€twitter.com/i/web/status/1â€¦Ew
- Fresh waves of COVID on the way, top doctor warns. The country's top doctor has warned more COVID waves are on theâ€twitter.com/i/web/status/1â€¦IQ
- RT @PeterCronau: Ex Reserve Bank headâ€™s devastating attack on neoliberalism: â€œOur society is now less fair, less compassionate, more dividâ€¦
- Bank relief and Alibaba plans nudge stocks higher. Asian stocks rose on Thursday with fears easing on the bankingâ€twitter.com/i/web/status/1â€¦kp
- Lenders cut fixed rates as Reserve Bank decision looms. More than 10 lenders have cut fixed interest rates in theâ€twitter.com/i/web/status/1â€¦FZ